Update v1.00.49 is now available.
We proudly present the picturewall.
By using png-files you are now able to load nearly every pattern into the software.
The following video gives you an overview about all the new features.
Feel free to share your results with us.
- 0:14 min We reworked the handle
- 0:14 min Objects move now, when you click and drag them with the mouse
- 0:30 min The height position changes now by holding “H” while dragging the mouse
- 1:17 min Picturewall, into which you can load your own images
- 2:56 min The models are now resizable
- 3:30 min Objects of the setlist can now be locked
- 3:30 min Objects of the setlist can now be renamed
- 4:24 min Also we added new lenses
- 4:30 min .set-files, saved with a version newer than 1.00.49 cannot be opened by older versions
- 4:50 min We also reworked the light calculation
- French is now available
- Shutterspeed is embed (has no influence on the result until now)
- The performance has been optimized
- some other small Bugfixes
Also feel free to comment :)
This post is also available in: German