Our new update to version V1.00.60 with the long-awaited Speedlights is here!
In the library at the bottom left is there a new tab, here you will find the Speedlights and the appropriate light shaper (Octobox, translucent umbrella, reflective umbrella, striplight, small Softbox)
– How do I add my own Speedlights?
1) Drag a Speedlight in to the studio and then left click in the detailed settings the plus sign at the flash head. After the dialog box is open, you can begin to add the Speedlight.
2) At the beginning forgive it a name (eg Nikon SP 900), then you choose the control range (eg 1-1/128).
3) Now do you choose which zoom levels the Speedlight controls. This info can be found mostly in the manual.
4) The last thing you must still define the guide number.
A website with an overview of the common devices and their guide numbers and control areas, you will soon find at us.
– Testing again
We have reset the testing cycle for you. So once you have reinstalled or updated set.a.light 3D, you will have an incredible additional 15 days to check out everything that set.a.light 3D has to offer.
In the Youtube video you can easily see the operation of all new features – Unfortunately only in German:
Download: Set File (After downloading, you can open the file in set.a.light 3D. It contains light settings with Speedlights)
- Speedlights / Speedlites (system flashes)
- Add your own system flashes
- New 900 Ws power added for own flash heads
- several bugfixes
- Fixed bug with 250Ws heads
- Reset Trial-Time
This post is also available in: German