With the new update, your set.a.light 3D is going to extend once more and provide numerous additional functions.
In the video we show you the main innovations and explain how to use them.
Content of this Videos:
– The new focus point
– The Studio Templates
– Render Selection in the timeline
Attention! The studio templates are only available in set.a.light 3D STUDIO! The basic version does not have this option.
Lot of success for the planning of your next cool shootings!
- Own Studio templates can be defined (your own startup scene)
(only in set.a.light 3D STUDIO version available)
- 6 Recently Opened Files can be selected now
- Color filter foils in the studio and Setplan now visible
- Only the selected images in the timeline can be rendered (Render Selection)
- Enhanced import / export of the user data
- Black/White for MAC improved (bug fix)
- Freely movable focus point in the camera
- New grid in the camera for easier image design
- Several fixes and minor improvements
This post is also available in: German