With the latest update to version V1.00.88, we have implemented the support for 4K displays (Windows).
set.a.light 3D recognizes the resolution of the display at startup and automatically switches to the 4K mode.
We also included new control ranges for our own flash heads.
The update to version V1.00.86 fixes an error in the undo / redo. From now on, up to 64 steps can be reversed in the studio.
Some new lenses and new control ranges for the flash heads, as well as the possibility to switch off the grid in the Exporter have also added.
The update to version V1.00.85 contains a hotfix for the computer constellation 27 “iMac with 5K display and AMD graphics card.
The update to version V1.00.84 includes a posing stool and poses for the Basic Female Avatar. Also with it is the possibility to switch the grid between yards and ft. In addition, the language “Brazilian Portuguese” can now be chosen.
- 4K Support for Windows
- New control ranges for own flash heads
- Minor bug fixes
- Small bug fixes
- New control range for own flash heads (2-6)
- This update completes the update V 1.00.86 from 09. Mar. 2017
- Fix for the UNDO and REDO function (up to 64 steps)
- Many new lenses
- New power ranges for flash heads (own flash heads)
- New control ranges for flash heads (own flash heads)
- Many small improvements
- Grid in Export for TopDown View now disabled
- Hotfix for 27 “iMac 5K with AMD graphics card (removed black pixels at hair)
- This update supplements the update from 07.12.216 to V 1.00.84
- Posing stool added
- New sitting poses for Basic-Female Avatar
- The grid can be switched between yards and ft
- New language: Brazilian Portuguese
That’s how you get the update:
Just start set.a.light 3D. The new update will appear and is ready to install.
Please DO NOT interrupt the update process!
Important: An update over several versions is not recommended.
In this case, a new installation is the best way.
This post is also available in: German