To make the first steps with set.a.light 3D V2.0 as easy as possible for you, we have recorded a short video with the basics.
After the video you will find your way in set.a.light 3D V2.0 and you can create your first own light setup.
What you will learn:
– The user interface (where is what)
– The light sources (light formers, color gels, ect)
– Placing and moving objects (e.g. a box or the background)
– Creating a pose (The Posing Module)
– Creating a Snap (The Camera and Rendering)
– The Viewer (where the renderings/setups are stored)
– How to export a setup as JPG or PDF
And to get in even faster, it’s best to download these 30 light setups. They give you an idea of what is possible.
DOWNLOAD: 30 Light setups for set.a.light 3D V2.0
set.a.light 3D V2.0 and the user manual (PDF) can be found HERE.
Now it’s your turn! Get started and create your very own first lighting setup!
This post is also available in: German