To make the first steps with set.a.light 3D V2.5 as easy as possible for you, we have recorded a short video with the basics.
After the video you will find your way in set.a.light 3D V2.5 and you can create your first own light setup.
What you will learn:
– The user interface (where is what)
– The light sources (light formers, color gels, ect)
– Placing and moving objects (e.g. a box or the background)
– Creating a pose (The Posing Module)
– Creating a Snap (The Camera and Rendering)
– The Viewer (where the renderings/setups are stored)
– How to export a setup as JPG or PDF
In this video you get to know the posing mode and you will be able to create your first pose.
Here’s what you learn:
– How does the Posing Tool work
– Create your own pose
– The Simple,- and the Advanced Mode (change by key X)
– Place the pivot point of the room on selected objects by clicking the F
– Move the pivot point with the left mouse button and pressed space key
– Resetting individual body parts
– Creating a pose group and saving a pose
– The Pose Slider
In the community you will find thousands of lighting setups for direct download. Let yourself be inspired and learn what is possible.
And to get in even faster, it’s best to download these 30 light setups. They give you an idea of what is possible.
DOWNLOAD: 30 Light setups for set.a.light 3D V2.0
set.a.light 3D V2.0 and the user manual (PDF) can be found HERE.
Now it’s your turn! Get started and create your very own first lighting setup!
This post is also available in: German